Friday 24 October 2008

Another email from my Master.

I am a Kinky and wild Master my dear. An example of the way your life would be is as follows: I tell you we are going out tonight, but I will not tell you where when you ask me. I pick out a sun-dress and tell you to wear it, with no bra and no panties. During the drive to our destination, you keep asking me where we are going. I put my hand between your legs and I start rubbing your clit. I smile a wicked smile as I say " if my little slut does not quit asking, I will have to pull over and give her pussy a hard spanking. As I say this I give your clit a big hard squeeze which brings a little yelp from you. I then continue to rub and play with your pussy getting you very wet, but I keep stopping just before you cum. We finally arrive at a 5 star hotel and I smile at you as I say "this will be a lovely evening my beautiful little slut. I hope you are hungry!" I walk up to the front desk and I check us into the hotel. I have arranged for us to have a room with a window facing the main boulevard in front of the hotel. You look at me as we go up, and then you ask if we are having dinner in the hotel, to which I crack a jesterly smile as I say, "you will eat and be eaten my slutty dear!" We walk into the room and as I close the door I pull you to me and I kiss you passionately. I then grab your hair and pull your head back. I grab your tits through your dress and I kiss you again. I look into your eyes and I say " I want you to be a wild nasty slut for me...the nastier the better. Do you understand?" You nod yes. I rip your dress of and I throw you on the floor. I pin you down and I then reach into the goody bag I brought with us. I pull out rope, a ball gag, blind fold, crop and a huge metal butt plug. I tie your arms and your legs, then I lift you and throw you on the bed. I stick the butt plug in your mouth and then I stick it in our ass. It causes you to let loose a small scream of delight and pain. I then blind fold you. I start whipping you with the crop. Your tits, your ass, your pussy and your back. I then walk in front of you and I shove my cock down your throat. You suck me for a few minutes, then I walk behind you, remove the butt plug and plug your ass with my big cock. I fuck you for a few minutes as I spank your ass and I ask you "do you want to beg your Master for cock? Are you a cock whore and slut for your Master?" You say you are and beg me for cock. I pull my cock out of your ass, replacing the butt plug, and then walk around in front of you and stick my cock down your throat. I slap your face as I tell you to suck the juice off my cock. I then step back, and I zip my fly back up. I turn on some music, and then I pull you off the bed and onto the floor. I tell you to stay put and not to make a sound. I give your ass one good last whipping with the crop. I walk to the door to the room and I open it. As I had arranged, 10 men are waiting outside the door. They range in age from 50 to 65. Old men. Men that would never be able to touch a woman like you if you where not my slut. They walk in quietly and they each pull their cocks out as they make a circle around you. I motion them to move forward. They stop inches from you, at which point I tell you to lean forward. The first 2 cocks brush against your face, then the others move in touching the side of your face and the back of your head. I tell the men that you are my cock whore and cum bag and they can do anything they want to you. For the next 3 hours your are spanked, beat and fucked over and over. You feel as if you have swallowed gallons of cum. As the hours roll by, I finally see you reaching the breaking point. I wave off the men and tell them the night is over. I send them out the door. I pick you up and I carry you to the bathroom, where I run a bath for you and I help you clean up. We take a long hot bath together. As we soak in the hot water I rub your clit until you cum. I then carry you back to the bed, and I fuck your ass and pussy all night long!!

1 comment:

Mark cum for you said...

Very hot story there,thanks for the hard-on....Lol